Doing the Right Thing explores the ethical and moral breakdown that is assaulting culture from all sides. Through panel discussions, interviews, and student questions, this series hosted by Brit Hume raises ethical in a compelling and fresh way, stimulating thought, discussion, and action. The six video session and accompanying workbook encourages participants to examine themselves and how ethical and character issues relate to their lives at home, school, and the workplace. Panelists and guests include Chuck Colson, Robert George, Alveda King, Ben Stein, Brit Hume, and many more.
The six sessions include:
- How did we get into this mess?
- Is there truth or a moral law that we can all know?
- If we know what is right, can we do it?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Ethics in the market place.
- Ethics in public life.